- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Nagoya Tokyu Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room, Smoking (19.6sqm 140cm bed)
Standard Floor Twin Room A Smoking, 29.7sqm
Superior Single Room, Smoking (20sqm 140cm bed)
Superior Twin Room, Smoking (A, 29.7sqm)
Executive Single Room, Smoking
Executive Single Room, Non Smoking, 19.6sqm
Executive Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking (19.6sqm 140cm bed)
Standard Floor Twin Room A, Non Smoking, 29.7sqm
Superior Single Room, Non Smoking (20sqm 140cm bed)
Superior Twin Room A, Non Smoking (29.7m2)
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking (22sqm 160cm bed)
Standard Double Room, Smoking (22sqm 160cm bed)
Superior Floor Twin Room C, Non Smoking, 31.5sqm, Separated bath/toile
Suite, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking, Corner
Corner Suite Twin Room, Non Smoking
Suite, Smoking, Corner
Executive Floor Double Room Separate Bath Type, Non Smoking, 31.5sqm
Executive Floor Double Room Separate Bath Type, Smoking, 31.5sqm
Executive Floor Twin Room Separate Bath Type, Non Smoking, 31.5sqm
Executive Floor Twin Room Separate Bath Type, Smoking, 31.5sqm
Standard Floor Twin Room B, Smoking, 31.5sqm for 4 Person
Standard Floor Twin Room B, Non-Smoking, 31.5sqm, for 4 person
Executive Floor Double Room, Smoking, 21.9sqm, No extra bed accepted
Executive Floor Double Room, Non-Smoking, 21.9sqm, No extra bed accepted
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Double room, Smoking (21.9sqm 160cm bed) for 2 adults
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking (B, 31.5sqm)
Superior Twin Room B, Smoking (31.5sqm)
Executive Twin Room, Smoking
Presidential Suite Twin - Non-Smoking
Presidential Suite Twin-Smoking
About this area
Located in Nagoya's Naka Ward neighbourhood, Nagoya Tokyu Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Nagoya TV Tower and Nagoya Castle are notable landmarks and Port of Nagoya Aquarium is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nagoya Dome or Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium.Visit our Nagoya travel guide
- Oasis 21 - 8 min walk
- Osu - 12 min walk
- Nagoya TV Tower - 12 min walk
- Nagoya City Science Museum - 18 min walk
- Shirakawa Park - 19 min walk
- Sakae Station - 8 min walk
- Sakaemachi Station - 9 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Loire – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Nangoku Shuka – Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Nada Mann – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Nagoya Tokyu Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3267 for adults and JPY 1732 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1300 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 650.00 (one-way), (up to 5 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1200 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5500.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 3240 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.