the hotel cancel my reservation because they said they didn’t have the personnel to open the hotel.
- Big Buddha
- 7 min walk
- Po Lin Monastery
- 8 min walk
- Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Ngong Ping, (Lantau Island) YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel is in an area with good shopping. Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery are notable landmarks and Ngong Ping 360 is a popular area attraction.Visit our Ngong Ping travel guide
- Big Buddha - 7 min walk
- Po Lin Monastery - 8 min walk
- Tian Tan Buddha - 9 min walk
- Ngong Ping 360 - 13 min walk
- Tung Chung Fort - 24 min drive
- Hong Kong Tung Chung Station - 36 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 39 min drive
About this property
(Lantau Island) YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- (Lantau Island) YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel Ngong Ping
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had 3 days to spend in HK - this was the perfect place to stay to see Tai O village and Big Buddha without too much travel time. We stayed in a double room which was comfortable enough, the bathroom was not exactly clean but that isn't really why you'd stay here, and we made do for 1 night. The location is fantastic and the staff are very friendly, bare in mind that there are no shops nearby after 6pm so only basic provisions are available from the reception (instant noodles, soft drinks).