Overview of Mercure Okinawa Naha
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Mercure Okinawa Naha is located on the riverwalk and in an area with good airport proximity. Tomari Port and American Village are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Kokusai Dori and DFS Galleria Okinawa. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Okinawa Prefectural Budokan or Koza Sports Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Tsubogawa Station is just steps away and Asahibashi Station is 10 minutes by foot.Visit our Naha travel guide
- Okinawa Prefectural Office - 11 min walk
- Kokusai Dori - 4 min drive
- Naminoue Beach - 9 min drive
- Tomari Port - 10 min drive
- Makishi Public Market - 14 min drive
- Tsubogawa Station - 2 min walk
- Naha (OKA) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistro de la Mer – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Mercure Okinawa Naha
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1200 and JPY 1500 for adults, and JPY 1200 and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
1. Good location, near mono-rail station, convenience store & several supermarkets. 2. Polite and efficient staff. 3. Excellent cleaning work. 4. Free take-out brown bag breakfast.