- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mystic Dunes Golf Club
- 8 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- 16 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 32 min drive
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Davenport, Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is in the suburbs and near the airport. Disney's Boardwalk is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Epcot® and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park.
- Mystic Dunes Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - 15 min drive
- Braves Spring Training - 16 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 16 min drive
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - 42 min drive
- Kissimmee Station - 31 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Trevis Restaurant – Open daily. Kids' menu available.
- ZEN – Restaurant with a bar offering sushi. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Davids Club – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Crocs Pool Bar and Grille – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Awards and affiliations
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is listed in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 195 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- Up to 50 lb/23 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 26.50 and USD 32.61 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 50.00 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 17 years old)
- Self-parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 195 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Omni Orlando At Championsgate
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate Resort
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate Davenport
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate Resort Davenport
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Just plain horrible New Year’s Eve at this hotel. They didn’t have the proper staff available to clean the rooms. Our room was dirty and there was still a tampon in the bathroom trash. Do not trust this hotel brand for any special occasion.