Padang Hotels from SG$12
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Padang has to offer including the Chinatown and coffee shops. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Padang
- The closest major airport is in Padang (PDG-Minangkabau Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Padang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Padang is 67 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and June with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are September and March with an average of 22°C