Pak Chong Hotels from SG$31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Pak Chong
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Pak Chong, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golfing and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, wineries and spas. A top sight in the city is Nam Phut Natural Spring. In Pak Chong, there are 252 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Pak Chong
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Pak Chong Station, Pak Chong Bandai Ma Station or Pak Chong Sap Muang Station. Pak Chong might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pak Chong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pak Chong is 1160 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°C