Visitors can enjoy all that Pangandaran has to offer including the parks and beaches. In Pangandaran, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Pangandaran
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Pangandaran gets about 3133 millimetres of rain per year
- September and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C