Overview of Hôtel Victoria Paris
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hôtel Victoria Paris is in the city centre and near a metro station. Grevin Museum and Palais Garnier are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Grands Boulevards Metro Station is just steps away and Richelieu-Drouot Station is 4 minutes by foot.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Les Halles - 10 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 10 min walk
- Palais Garnier - 13 min walk
- Centre Pompidou - 20 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 20 min walk
- Grands Boulevards Metro Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 17 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 45 min drive
About this property
Hôtel Victoria Paris
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location and very nice and helpful staff