Overview of A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel Pattaya
Choose dates to view prices
Sea View Mini Suite
Ocean Front Suite
Panoramic Ocean View Suite
Cruise Executive Club Twin
Cruise Executive Club Double
About this area
Located near the beach, A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel Pattaya is in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood. Art in Paradise and Tiffany's Show are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pattaya Beach Road and Central Festival Pattaya. Mini Siam and Underwater World Pattaya are not to be missed. With snorkelling and boat tours nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Pattaya Beach - 1 min walk
- CentralMarina - 5 min walk
- Tiffany's Show - 9 min walk
- Art in Paradise - 9 min walk
- Terminal 21 Pattaya - 14 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 7 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Boat Restaurant – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel Pattaya
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 2000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 550 for adults and THB 275 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2409.64 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hoping for better food ...
The hotel is in a prime location, the rooms are good , air conditioning and water needs alittle adjustment. The breakfast is not good , the staff is great.