- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Punyapha Place Pattaya Beach
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room King Or Twin
Deluxe Room With Balcony
About this area
Punyapha Place Pattaya Beach is located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood. Ripley's Believe It or Not and Art in Paradise are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Pattaya Beach Road and Mini Siam. Underwater World Pattaya and Cartoon Network Amazone are not to be missed.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Central Festival Pattaya - 5 min walk
- Pattaya Beach Road - 5 min walk
- Pattaya Beach - 5 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 13 min walk
- Big C Extra - 14 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 9 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 73 min drive
- Where to eat
- Punyapha Restro – Restaurant offering Russian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Punyapha Place Pattaya Beach
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: THB 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: THB 125 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This hotel is utter filth stay well clear. Seemed like the room hadn’t been cleaned in months. Bed sheets dirty cob webs in room. When I told staff about cobwebs they joked and said am I scared of spiders. They need to grow up and take their jobs serious. Rate it minus ten if I could