Overview of Dreamsea Bali
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
Located in Pecatu, Dreamsea Bali is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Padang Padang Beach and Uluwatu Beach, while Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Bali Nusa Dua Theater are cultural highlights. Waterbom Bali and New Kuta Green Park are also worth visiting.
- Padang Padang Beach - 9 min walk
- Bingin Beach - 4 min drive
- Uluwatu Temple - 6 min drive
- Uluwatu Beach - 6 min drive
- Balangan Beach - 17 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 10.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Dreamsea Bali Lodge
- Dreamsea Bali Pecatu
- Dreamsea Bali Lodge Pecatu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We love dreamsea.
Dreamsea is amazing. It feels mildly secluded but close enough to hip local spots.