- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Ungasan Clifftop Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Ocean View Suite
Plunge Pool Suites
Villa Ambar Luxury Ocean View Villa
Garden View Suites
Villa Pawana Luxury Ocean View Villa
Villa Tamarama Luxury Ocean View Villa
Villa Jamadara Luxury Ocean View Villa
Villa Santai Sorga Luxury Ocean View Villa
About this area
Located in Pecatu, The Ungasan Clifftop Resort is in a rural location and on a private beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bingin Beach and Pandawa Beach. Don't miss out on a visit to New Kuta Green Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as swimming.Visit our Pecatu travel guide
- Pura Masaka Temple - 4 min drive
- Melasti Beach - 6 min drive
- New Kuta Golf - 15 min drive
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park - 23 min drive
- Pandawa Beach - 25 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Selatan – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Sundays Beach Club – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Ungasan Clifftop Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 650000 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 1500000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Lovely setting and location, very poor service - basically you are a second class guest as all the proprety management cares about are wedding organized on site - so no access to bar / restaurant / swimming pool througout most of the day if wedding is there (in my case three days out of three)