Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Pellworm has to offer including the churches, monuments and museums. In Pellworm, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Sylt (GWT), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Pellworm
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Pellworm Marina. Pellworm may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pellworm
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pellworm is 27 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -1°C