- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Crystal Bay
- 13 min drive
- Broken Beach
- 27 min drive
- Angel's Billabong
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Semabu Hills Hotel Nusa Penida - Bali is located in Penida Island. Maruti Express Nusa Penida Ferry Dock and Padangbai Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Blue Lagoon Beach and Diamond Beach.Visit our Penida Island travel guide
- Crystal Bay - 13 min drive
- Kelingking Beach - 18 min drive
- Broken Beach - 27 min drive
- Angel's Billabong - 27 min drive
- Seganing Waterfall - 50 min drive
About this property
Semabu Hills Hotel Nusa Penida - Bali
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Semabu Hills Nusa Penida Bali
- Semabu Hills Hotel Nusa Penida - Bali Hotel
- Semabu Hills Hotel Nusa Penida - Bali Penida Island
- Semabu Hills Hotel Nusa Penida - Bali Hotel Penida Island
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Perfect Oasis in this tiny island🏝
Semabu Hills Hotel is the very best hotel to stay at in Nusa Penida island in Bali. It’s on a perfect hilltop over looking the ocean. The customer service is just perfect. The rooms are huge and spotless. The hotel restaurant is fabulous with great outside sitting area overlooking the ocean. It has a huge infinity pool!!! The balconies are huge overlooking the pool and ocean. Perfect to sit outside and watch the sunset. Each balcony has the most beautiful hanging plants that are perfect for picture backdrop!!! Totally amazing Nothing to really do in the area outside the resort. The front desk can arrange tours for you at any time for great price upon request. After spending the day exploring the island, it was wonderful to come back to this oasis to relax. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Nusa Pineda Island. Totally worth it