Picarras Hotels from SG$27
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Picarras
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Picarras has to offer including its museums. A top sight in the area is Laranjeiras Beach.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Picarras
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the night-time average
- Picarras gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Picarras?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Picarras, will I receive a refund?
Yes, most room reservations are refundable provided that you cancel prior to the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which in most cases is within 24 or 48 hours of your check-in date. If you have a non-refundable reservation, you may still be able to cancel and be given a refund within a 24-hour period of booking. Put in your dates and click on “Search”, then you can filter by “free cancellation” to view the best deals available in Picarras.