Itapema Hotels from SG$26
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Itapema has to offer including the beaches and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. A top sight in the area is Laranjeiras Beach.
- You'll find 510 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Itapema
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Itapema each year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 12°C