Travellers to Canelinha will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 325 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away.
Dressing for Canelinha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- About 43 millimetres of rain falls on Canelinha each year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 31°F, whereas August and June are often coldest, averaging 13°F