Quincy Hotels from SG$122
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 11 Jan,2020
Reviewed on 24 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 2 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 15 Dec,2019
Reviewed on 26 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct,2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Quincy, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and rivers. Top sights around the area include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Copley Place and Boston Common.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Getting around Quincy
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Quincy is a breeze. You can take advantage of metro transport at Quincy Adams Station, Wollaston Station and North Quincy Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Quincy Center Station.
Dressing for Quincy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Quincy gets about 1111 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C