Boston Hotels from SG$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Boston
4.5/5Wonderful!(94 area reviews)
The heart of America’s revolutionary history lies in the center of this city. Uncover the story of the nation and enjoy excellent arts and dining venues.
4.5/5Wonderful!(192 area reviews)
Parisian boulevards and elegant brownstones conjure a truly romantic atmosphere, perfect for strolling and window shopping.
4.5/5Wonderful!(38 area reviews)
Join excited crowds enjoying harbor-side views, Revolutionary War-era landmarks, as well as superb restaurants and museums along this thriving waterfront.
5/5Exceptional!(3 area reviews)
Take a walk through the charming streets, historic buildings and small-town atmosphere of Boston’s oldest and wealthiest suburbs.
3.5/5Good!(36 area reviews)
First a shipbuilding hub and now home of Logan Airport, Boston’s easternmost neighborhood is a multicultural area with great ethnic restaurants and historic sites.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Boston, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, university vibe and fun sporting events. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its tours, architecture and theatres. Top sights in the city include Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston Common and TD Garden.
- There are 1432 hotels and other accommodation options in Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) away
Getting around Boston
With so many choices for transport, seeing Boston is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Government Center Station, State St. Station and Bowdoin Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Boston North Station, Boston South Station or Boston-Back Bay Station.
Dressing for Boston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 5°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of -5°C
- About 1001 millimetres of rain falls on Boston each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C