Visitors can enjoy all that Reinbek has to offer including the theatres and monuments. Barclaycard Arena, Hamburger Kunsthalle and Moenckebergstrasse are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Reinbek
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) away
Getting around Reinbek
Head over to Reinbek S-Bahn to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Reinbek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Reinbek each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C