Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Glinde has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Barclaycard Arena, Hamburger Kunsthalle and Moenckebergstrasse.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Glinde
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 10.6 mi (17 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) away
Dressing for Glinde
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Glinde is 703 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C