Quickborn Hotels from SG$59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Quickborn are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Barclaycard Arena, Hagenbeck Zoo and Volksparkstadion.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Quickborn
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 33 mi (53.1 km) away
Getting around Quickborn
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Quickborn Station, Quickborn Süd Station or Quickborn Ellerau Station. Quickborn might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Quickborn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Quickborn is 703 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C