Visitors can enjoy all that Wedel has to offer including the waterfront and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Barclaycard Arena, Volksparkstadion and Hagenbeck Zoo.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Wedel
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 43.5 mi (69.9 km) away
Getting around Wedel
Make your way to Wedel S-Bahn to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Wedel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Wedel each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C