Wedel Hotels from SG$59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Wedel has to offer including the waterfront and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Barclaycard Arena, Volksparkstadion and Hagenbeck Zoo.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Wedel
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 43.5 mi (69.9 km) away
Getting around Wedel
Make your way to Wedel S-Bahn to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Wedel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Wedel each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C