Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those travelling to Jork are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Barclaycard Arena, Volksparkstadion and Fish Market.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Jork
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 45 mi (72.4 km) away
Dressing for Jork
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Jork gets about 648 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging -1°F