Buxtehude Hotels from SG$59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Buxtehude has to offer including its churches. Top sights around the area include Barclaycard Arena, Volksparkstadion and Fish Market.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Buxtehude
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 47.6 mi (76.7 km) away
Getting around Buxtehude
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Buxtehude is simple. Metro stations nearby include Buxtehude S-Bahn and Neukloster S-Bahn. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Buxtehude Station.
Dressing for Buxtehude
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Buxtehude is 703 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C