Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those travelling to Seevetal are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Barclaycard Arena, St. Michaelis Church and Moenckebergstrasse.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Seevetal
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 40 mi (64.3 km) away
Getting around Seevetal
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Seevetal Maschen Station, Seevetal Hittfeld Station or Seevetal Meckelfeld Station. Seevetal might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Seevetal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Seevetal each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°F