Travellers to Pinneberg will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Barclaycard Arena, Volksparkstadion and Hagenbeck Zoo.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Pinneberg
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 38.7 mi (62.3 km) away
Getting around Pinneberg
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Pinneberg is easy. Head over to Thesdorf S-Bahn to catch the metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Pinneberg Station.
Dressing for Pinneberg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Pinneberg gets about 703 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°F