Overview of Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Superior Room
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Queen Guest Room
Twin Guest Room
King Junior Suite
Queen Superior Room
Triple Room (Guest Room)
About this area
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. National Museum of Iceland and Harpa are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Perlan and Hallgrimskirkja. Sundhollin and Vesturbaejarlaug Swimming Pool are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours.
- Reykjavik University - 11 min walk
- Perlan - 12 min walk
- Oskjuhlid Hill - 15 min walk
- Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach - 17 min walk
- Hallgrimskirkja - 8 min drive
- Reykjavik (RKV-Reykjavik Domestic) - 1 min drive
- Where to eat
- Satt Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Open for happy hour.
About this property
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2100 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities