Visiting Ridley Park
Visitors to Ridley Park are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, shopping and lakeside setting. Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall and Wells Fargo Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 427 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away
Getting around Ridley Park
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Ridley Park Station. Ridley Park may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ridley Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 1053 millimetres of rain falls on Ridley Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C