History buffs will enjoy exploring Ronda, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums and churches. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its tours.
- There are 112 hotels and other accommodation options in Ronda
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ronda
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ronda Station. Ronda might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ronda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 16 millimetres of rain falls on Ronda each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C