- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 17 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 19 min walk
- Lombard Street
- 9 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, Fairmont San Francisco is in the city centre and near a metro station. Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Aquatic Park and Mission Dolores Park. Consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out, and don't miss San Francisco Zoo if you're travelling with kids. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our San Francisco travel guide
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 17 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 19 min walk
- Exploratorium - 9 min drive
- Lombard Street - 9 min drive
- Orpheum Theater - 9 min drive
- Powell St. Station - 14 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 16 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tonga Room – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare on selected days.
- Laurel Court – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Fairmont San Francisco
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 32.55 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 76.38 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 76.38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- Fairmont San Francisco
- San Francisco Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel San Francisco
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- The Fairmont San Francisco
- Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- Fairmont San Francisco San Francisco
- Fairmont San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities