San Francisco Hotels from SG$86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep,2020
Where to stay in San Francisco
5/5Exceptional!(4 area reviews)
Dating back to the middle of the 19th Century, this historic wharf has been through many incarnations. Today it’s bursting with fun, sea lions and restaurants.
4/5Very Good!(287 area reviews)
Fashion puts its best foot forward in this vast shopping plaza.
4/5Very Good!(80 area reviews)
Visit the Palace of Fine Arts Theatre and marvel at views of the Golden Gate Bridge at this popular waterfront neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(129 area reviews)
Better known as Little Italy, this neighborhood was once a hotspot for counterculture and features an array of bars, jazz clubs, galleries and cafés.
4.5/5Wonderful!(37 area reviews)
Mingle with businesspeople in the excellent bars and restaurants of this neighborhood where there is a large concentration of corporate headquarters.
Visiting San Francisco
Travellers to San Francisco give high marks for the fascinating museums, theatre and interesting architecture. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its art, China town and monuments. Top sights in the city include Lombard Street, Pier 39 and Palace of Fine Arts.
- There are 592 hotels and other accommodation options in San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) away
Getting around San Francisco
With so many transport options, seeing all of San Francisco is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Powell St. Station, Montgomery St. Station and Civic Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from San Francisco 4th and King Station, San Francisco 22nd Street Station or San Francisco Bayshore Station.
Dressing for San Francisco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 588 millimetres of rain falls on San Francisco each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in San Francisco?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Francisco, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in San Francisco?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in San Francisco?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to San Francisco?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly hotel in San Francisco?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in San Francisco?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in San Francisco?
What's the best high-end place to stay in San Francisco?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in San Francisco?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in San Francisco?
What are some hotels with pools in San Francisco?
Recent Reviews in San Francisco
More trip options
- Hotels in San Francisco by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Francisco Airport
- Areas of San Francisco
- Hotels near San Francisco Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Francisco
- More Hotel Options in San Francisco
- San Francisco Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in San Francisco
- Hotels Near San Francisco
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends