Satun Hotels from SG$40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Satun has to offer including its snorkelling. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Langkawi Cable Car.
- There are 116 hotels and other accommodation options in Satun
- The closest major airport is in Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 54.6 mi (87.9 km) away
Dressing for Satun
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Satun gets about 70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C