Semarang Hotels from SG$9
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Jul,2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Semarang has to offer including the Chinatown and basketball games. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 145 hotels and other accommodation options in Semarang
- The closest major airport is in Semarang (SRG-Ahmad Yani Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Semarang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1301 millimetres of rain falls on Semarang each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 23°C