- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Renaissance Shanghai Pudong Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Premier Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Pudong neighbourhood, Renaissance Shanghai Pudong Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. The Bund and Nanjing Road Shopping District are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Century Park and Yu Garden. Shanghai Ocean Aquarium and Shanghai Disneyland© are not to be missed.Visit our Shanghai travel guide
- Shanghai Science and Technology Museum - 17 min walk
- Century Park - 6 min drive
- Shanghai New International Expo Centre - 8 min drive
- Shanghai Tower - 15 min drive
- Jin Mao Tower - 16 min drive
- Middle Yanggao Road Station - 10 min walk
- Shanghai Railway Station - 13 min drive
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- Renaissance Brasserie – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- WanLi Restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Reizenya – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Shanghai Bar – Pub offering international cuisine.
About this property
Renaissance Shanghai Pudong Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 208 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: CNY 64 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 157.41 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Recommended hotel in Shanghai Pudong district!
Great hotel, great service, amazing breakfast buffet, personable bar staff, accommodating front desk and concierge. Only thing I would recommend is to have the taxi service charge the room or comment in advance that taxi’s there only accept cash, Alipay or wechat pay. Thankfully they accepted US dollars.