Visitors to Siofok are sure to enjoy the lakes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, monuments and museums.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodation options in Siofok
- The closest major airport is in Balaton (SOB-FlyBalaton), 45.1 mi (72.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Siofok
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Siofok Station, Balatonszéplak felső or Siofok Szabadifuerdo Station. Siofok may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Siofok
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Siofok is 617 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C