Skagen Hotels from SG$102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Skagen has to offer including the museums, waterfront and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include Skagens Museum and Grenen. In Skagen, there are 48 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Skagen
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Skagen Station, Frederikshavnsvej Station or Skagen Hulsig Station. Skagen may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Skagen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Skagen is 31 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C