Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Sylt-Ost has to offer including the golf courses, seaside and museums. The scenic and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 136 hotels and other accommodation options in Sylt-Ost
- The closest major airport is in Sylt (GWT), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Sylt-Ost
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Morsum Station or Sylt-Ost Keitum Station. Sylt-Ost might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sylt-Ost
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Sylt-Ost gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C