- Taichung Second Market
- 5 min walk
- Zhonghua Night Market
- 6 min walk
- Taichung City Hall
- 9 min walk
- Taichung (RMQ)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Hommie Inn is located in Taichung. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Taichung Park and XinShe Castle, while National Museum of Natural Science and National Taichung Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Taichung Intercontinental Baseball Stadium, and consider making time for Rainbow Village, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Taichung Second Market - 5 min walk
- Zhonghua Night Market - 6 min walk
- Taichung City Hall - 9 min walk
- Taichung Park - 13 min walk
- Taichung Municipal Taichung First Senior High School - 20 min walk
- Taichung Station - 17 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 107 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for TWD 600 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: TWD 150 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Hommie Inn Hotel
- Hommie Inn Taichung
- Hommie Inn Hotel Taichung
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very convenient, nearby market and night market, public bus can reach there. However, some street shops open very late.