- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Petrichor Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Executive Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, Executive Level
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Taichung, Petrichor Hotel is near a train station. Natural Way Six Arts Culture Center and National Museum of Natural Science are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Yizhong Street Night Market and Park Lane by CMP. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Taichung Stadium or Taichung Municipal Stadium.Visit our Taichung travel guide
- Taichung Second Market - 4 min walk
- Taichung City Hall - 4 min walk
- Green River Waterfront Corridor - 6 min walk
- Liuchuan Riverside Walk - 7 min walk
- Taichung Park - 8 min walk
- Taichung Station - 9 min walk
- Taichung (RMQ) - 45 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cozy, clean and friendly.
The overall experience was pretty good. Front desk staff were always so friendly helping us with the door and directions. The hotel is rather new. The room we had was a bit too small, on top of the fact that there was no wardrobe, we had a little change to open two suitcases in the room which we got around still. I would definitely recommend the hotel and i would come back again, with a bigger room of course. Lol.