- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of SSBHotel-Shin Sei Bashi
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, No Windows
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
City Double Room, City View
Business Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Grand Double Room, Bathtub, City View
Economy Female Dormitory, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
Economy Female Dormitory, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Taichung, SSBHotel-Shin Sei Bashi is on the Strip and on a river. Yizhong Street Night Market and Fengjia Night Market are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Taichung Park and Fengle Sculpture Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Rainbow Village.Visit our Taichung travel guide
- Taichung City Hall - 7 min walk
- Taichung Second Market - 8 min walk
- Taichung Park - 13 min walk
- Yizhong Street Night Market - 15 min walk
- Zhonghua Night Market - 16 min walk
- Taichung Station - 5 min walk
- Taichung (RMQ) - 45 min drive
About this property
SSBHotel-Shin Sei Bashi
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: TWD 60 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 600 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: TWD 120 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. All staff can speak at least basic English. Located close to train and regional bus stations, as well as local bus stops. Guabao breakfast is very tasty. Rooms are of decent size with good amenities. Comfortable and convenient lounge area in the lobby with water and tea/coffee.