Texarkana Hotels from SG$35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Texarkana, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Texarkana
- The closest major airport is in Texarkana, AR (TXK-Texarkana Regional), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Texarkana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Texarkana gets about 1259 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 2°C