Nashville Hotels from SG$52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Oct,2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Nashville has to offer including the sporting events, parks and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and welcoming setting.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Texarkana, AR (TXK-Texarkana Regional), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Nashville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Nashville gets about 1259 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C