Zishan on trover
Tha Bo Hotels from SG$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Tha Bo
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Tha Bo
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tha Bo has to offer. Top sights around the area include Patuxay and Sala Keoku.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Tha Bo
- The closest major airport is in Vientiane (VTE-Wattay Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Udon Thani (UTH-Udon Thani Intl.), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away
Dressing for Tha Bo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- About 67 millimetres of rain falls on Tha Bo each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 15°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tha Bo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tha Bo, will I receive a refund?
Yes! Most hotel room reservations are fully refundable provided that you cancel prior to the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which is usually within 24-48 hours of your arrival date. If your reservation is non-refundable, you might be able to still cancel and be given a refund within 24 hours of your booking. Enter dates and click on “Search”, then use the filter option “free cancellation” to view the best options available in Tha Bo.