Thepha Hotels from SG$163
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Thepha has to offer including the seafood restaurants, sporting events and beaches. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 39.8 mi (64 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Thepha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Thepha is 70 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C