Overview of Barong Resort and Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool
About this area
Located in Ubud, Barong Resort and Spa is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk, while Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park are popular area attractions. Bali Marine and Safari Park and UC Silver Bali are also worth visiting. Rafting offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking nearby.Visit our Ubud travel guide
- Ubud Monkey Forest - 8 min walk
- Ubud Traditional Art Market - 10 min walk
- Ubud Royal Palace - 11 min walk
- Saraswati Temple - 12 min walk
- Puri Lukisan Museum - 14 min walk
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Barong Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Barong Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between IDR 90000 and IDR 125000 for adults, and IDR 90000 and IDR 125000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 400000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The grounds are so beautiful. Love the rooms, like little cottages.