- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Dwaraka The Royal Villas
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Royal Suite ( Garden View)
One Bedroom Pool Villa (Garden View)
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Garden View
Presidential Villa, 4 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Valley View
Puri Taman Sukawati Room
Royal Suite (Rice Field View)
One Bedroom Pool Villa (Rice Field View)
About this area
Located in Ubud, Dwaraka The Royal Villas is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk, while Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Bali Marine and Safari Park and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and snorkelling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Ubud Traditional Art Market - 9 min drive
- Ubud Royal Palace - 9 min drive
- Puri Lukisan Museum - 11 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - 12 min drive
- Neka Art Museum - 16 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 80 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Dwaraka The Royal Villas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: IDR 200000 for adults and IDR 125000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 500000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 900000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved loved loved our stay here. The room is absolutely spacious even with an extra single bed in there. The villa we were given had a gorgeous area between the front door and the main villa. This area wrapped around the villa and had loungers and also a table to eat out. The villa has both an indoor and outdoor shower. It also has a gorgeous outdoor bath. It is a bit pricey in terms of room service compared to what you pay outside but that’s expected. In addition the room service for dinners was a bit hit and miss. Some dishes were great others not so much. We loved the brekkie in the mornings, the welcome massages and the afternoon teas. Would definitely stay here in the future