- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Natya Resort Ubud
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Royal Pool Villa
Family Pool Villa
Luxury Pool Villa
About this area
Natya Resort Ubud is located in Ubud. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Campuhan Ridge Walk and Ubud Monkey Forest, while Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park are popular area attractions. Bali Marine and Safari Park and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop are also worth visiting.Visit our Ubud travel guide
- Puri Lukisan Museum - 22 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - 24 min drive
- Bali Bird Walks - 24 min drive
- Alila Ubud Art Gallery - 26 min drive
- Neka Art Museum - 27 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Natya Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Natya Resort Ubud
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for IDR 500000.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 500000 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 500000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Natya Resort Ubud Ubud
- Natya Resort Ubud Hotel
- Natya Resort Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel is very isolated, so you will need to arrange for transportation to get out of the hotel. The rooms were great and spacious with a huge washroom and bedroom. Highly recommend getting the 1 level type villa so you don't need to walk up and down to get to your pool! We stayed for 3 nights and hotel staff were very kind and welcoming.