- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Visesa Ubud Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Pool Villa
Two Bedrooms Pool Villa
Two Bedrooms Family Pool Villa
Two Bedrooms Pool Sky Villa
About this area
Located in Ubud, Visesa Ubud Resort is in the entertainment district and on a river. Ubud Royal Palace and Tegallalang Rice Terrace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Campuhan Ridge Walk and Ubud Monkey Forest. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Bali Zoo and Bali Bird Park.Visit our Ubud travel guide
- Ubud Traditional Art Market - 12 min drive
- Ubud Royal Palace - 13 min drive
- Puri Lukisan Museum - 14 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - 16 min drive
- Neka Art Museum - 19 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 84 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lesung Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Warung Tani – Garden-view theme restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Warung Sawah – Garden-view family restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Visesa Ubud Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 195000 for adults and IDR 97500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 750000 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 500000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We were celebrating our honeymoon and are so glad we chose Visesa. From our welcome blessing, to the swans and flowers on our bed, our stay was nothing short of paradise. The hotel is off the beaten path - away from the hustle and bustle of Ubud - with its own oasis of rice patties and natural beauty. We would definitely stay there again if we find ourselves in Ubud in the future.