Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 11 Nov,2019
Reviewed on 27 Jul,2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 11 Jul,2020
Reviewed on 10 Mar,2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Valencia, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its art and beaches. Top sights in the city include Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Silk Exchange and Central Market.
- There are 712 hotels and other accommodation options in Valencia
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Valencia
With so many transport options, exploring Valencia is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Colon Station, Xativa Station and Angel Guimera Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Valencia North Station, Valencia Joaquín Sorolla Station or Valencia Sant Isidre Station.
Dressing for Valencia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Valencia is 17 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°C